FILING A COMPLAINT
Article 77 of the Applied GDPR and Regulation 122 of the Implementing Regulations allow individuals to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (AZOP) about a controller or processor if they consider that an infringement of the "data protection legislation" has occurred in connection with their personal data.
The Commissioner is required to investigate the subject matter of complaints to the extent appropriate and inform the complainant of the progress and the outcome of the investigation within a 'reasonable period', in particular if further investigation or coordination with another supervisory authority.
- Filing a complaint
- Filing a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Filing complaint relative to personal data processing
- Request submission - queries with the required information: identification information, contact information, name and identification of a business entity deemed not to process data in accordance with GDPR, description of a personal data breach - the reason for complaint;
- After a positive response to the request-inquiry submitted, a power of attorney will be submitted to file a complaint with the AZOP;
- Submission of the signed power of attorney will be followed by the submission of the Complaint to the AZOP;
- The follow-up to the completion of the procedure, until the delivery of the AZOP Decision
Pursuant to Article 80, and Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with AZOP's written instruction to the Center from 31 December 2019, an individual may authorize the Feralis Center to file a complaint on his/her behalf with the Data Protection Agency (AZOP). The Center is authorized solely to file complaints with the AZOP.